SwissGear Travel Backpack w/ Hybrid IIIA Soft Armor - Noir
SwissGear Travel Bulletproof Backpack w/ Hybrid IIIA Soft Armor - Noir
IIIA Armor is only rated to stop pistol caliber ammunition.
This product is a Lightweight IIIA AR500 ballistic armor panel paired with a great SwissGear Travel Backpack.
These backpacks have several nice features:
- More flexible, lighter weight, and thinner than Rimelig armor
- Integrated carry handle built into the adjustable shoulder straps
- Light reflecting bands across the shoulder straps
- A padded pocket for a tablet, as well as an additional larger padded pocket (for a laptop) which will house the IIIA armor.
- An Organizer Pocket for pens, notepads, notebooks, and other essential items. Also features a keyclip and a divider.
- A small soft-lined pocket at the top for smartphones or other delicate items.
- Headphone port from the exterior to the Organizer Pocket
- A large zipper bottle pocket, and two more exterior mesh bottle pockets.
AR500 Level IIIA Armor Hybrid 11 x 15:
AR500 Pistol caliber armor, proven against calibers up to .44 Magnum and .357 SIG. Rated for multiple hits from all pistol calibers up to .44 Mag and .357 SIG, traveling at 1,430 FPS. Level IIIA is a great choice if you do not have to worry about rifle caliber bullet impacts, or threats larger than most pistol calibers. Level IIIA comes in either Steel, Rimelig, or Hybrid materials.
The Hybrid Level IIIA armor is a combination of a three different proven armor technologies. AR500 has researched and tested various combinations and iterations of these different materials and the result is the toughest combination you can create from these advanced armor materials. This Level IIIA armor uses Gold Shield®, DuPont™ Kevlar®, and Honeywell Spectra Shield® technologies in order to provide the wearer with an ultra thin, lightweight, flexible, and high strength armor.
Made entirely in Phoenix, AZ