Mission First AR-15 223/5.56 Magazine - 30 Round (Scorched Dark Earth)
Mission First has improved the classic STANAG magazine with advanced materials, features, and refined design. When extracting your Mission First magazine from your weapon, you will be aided by the stipple texture, the flared floorplate, and low-profile front ribs. If you drop your magazine, it is protected from cracks thanks to a rugged floor plate that also features a paint pen matrix so you can easily identify it later on. Also in the base of the magazines, are drain holes for wet work or a very rainy range day.
- Smooth extractions: stippled texture, flared floorplate, and thin front-side ribs
- Rugged floorplate resists cracks
- Drain-holes allow water to exit
- Internal stainless steel springs and anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
- Exaggerated bolt-catch
- Super-Tough polyamide body material
Grab yourself some reliable Mission-First magazines, suitable for the law enforcer, competitive shooter, or home defender. Looking for alternate AR-15 magazine choices? Check out the rest of them here!
|Manufacturer||Mission First Tactical|
|Material||Super Tough Polyamide.|